How to Apply for a New Ration Card in Telangana
A ration card is an essential document through which a person’s nation can identify. Through the ration cards, you can get food at a low cost. If anyone wishes to apply for a ration card, you must go to the nearby Meeseva office. A Ration card is issued by the Civil Supplies, Food and Consumer Department of Telangana. If any citizen wants to apply for a ration card, he must fill the application form first.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING FOR A RATION CARD:
1st Step: The citizen who wishes to apply first has to print out the application form. The application form is available at your local MeeSeva centre or from the official site of MeeSeva. The official website for Telangana MeeSeva is given below: CLICK HERE.
2nd Step: Click on MeeSeva Service Forms, where it shows different types of forms for different department services. Else, one can directly go to the below-mentioned site through the given link.
3rd Step: On a given page, for downloading the application form, click on Civil Supplies Department option; there, you get different types of applications. Click on the option Application for New Food Security Card(ration card)
4th Step: After downloading the application form, take a printout of the application form.
5th Step: Fill in all the following required information in the application form such as applicant name, gender, age, father name, address details, mobile no: qualification details, District, region, no of family members, the total income of family etc.
6th Step: Attach all documents, and submit the application form with the mentioned fee. And do not forget to take a copy of the acknowledgement slip from the MeeSeva centre.
NECESSARY DOCUMENTS :
- Original resident proof xerox copy.
- Aadhaar card xerox as a proof of identity.
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
Telangana Ration Card List 2021
Consumers can check the Telangana ration card list depending on the village or the District by following the given steps:
- Visit the website portal of the https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/
- Click on the option of “Reports”.
- Click on the “Ration Card Reports” tab and then click on the “FSC Card Status Report” menu from the list of options given.
- Select your respective District and then choose your respective shop number there.
- Once completed there, the list of all the ration cards under the selected ration shop will appear.
- You can then proceed to check your ration card status.
Telangana Ration Card Status Online Check:
The steps for checking the status of the ration card online are:
- Visit the Telangana EPDS
- Click on the ‘FSC Search’
- The consumer can check the current status of the ration card by using any of the following options, including the Ration Card Number, FSC Reference Number, Old Ration Card Number, and District.
- By submitting the required details, then click on the “Search”.
- Once complete, the status of your ration card will appear on the screen, which can save to use further.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Ration Card
The eligibility criteria required to apply for any of the above-mentioned ration cards is given below:
- The ration card applicant must be a resident of Telangana State.
- The applicant should not have a Telangana Food Security Card (FSC) or Ration card already.
- The applicant should come under the economically weaker section category and should be identified by the government.
- Recently married people are also eligible for the application of a ration card.
- Citizens who already hold temporary cards or ration cards that have expired also apply for a new ration c.
1. What is the total time require for the Telangana Ration Card?
The total time for application and verification and sanctioning and issuing takes more than 30 days.
2. Can we submit the application form online for the Telangana Ration Card?
You have to download the application form online from the meeseva portal. You have to fill in all the required details for completing and submitting the application in the nearest meeseva portal.
3. What are the different types of ration cards offer to the citizens in Telangana?
- The ration card in Telangana is offered in three categories depending on various factors such as the family’s income, family size, etc.
- The three categories of ration cards are AFSC, FSC and Antyodaya Anna Yojana Cards.
4. What is the helpline number regarding the queries related TS Ration card?
We can contact the concerned authorities of the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies to address the issues at their customer helpline number 180042500333.