IOCL Pipelines Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21
Download Exam Result 2020
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Job location : All India
About IOCL: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL).
12th Exam With ITI and 2/ 3 Years Diploma in Related Trade From any Recognized Board/ Institute.
(As on 31.10.2020)
Age Relaxation :
|State Wise Posts Details|
|Uttar Pradesh ER||10||04||01||03||0|
|Uttar Pradesh NR||11||06||02||05||0|
|Note: Candidate must read official notification before apply.|
Mode of Selection for IOCL Pipelines Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21
1) Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
3) There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
4) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers
Syllabus for IOCL Pipelines Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21
1) For Technician Apprentices – From the total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
2) For Trade Apprentice (Accountant)- out of total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from general accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc. Page 7 of 14
3) For Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource)- all 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc.
4) For Data Entry Operator& Domestic Data Entry Operator -all 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc. of Class 12 level.
Duration of apprenticeship training:
Technician Apprentice(Elec/Mech/T&I) : 01 Year
Trade Apprentices (Assistant HR/Accountant): 01 Year
Data Entry Operator and Domestic Data Entry Operator : 15 months
|Total Number of Vacancy : 482 Post|
Some Useful Important Links