Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Result 2020
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment
Job Location : Rajasthan
- Starting Date : 12/September/2019
- Last Date : 06/October/2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 06/October/2019
- Admit Card : November,2019
- Exam Date : November,2019
- Result Availability : 14/February/2020
- General /OBC : Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/ PH : Rs.500/-
The application fee can be submitted through online mode or through Challan.
Age Limit (As on 31/July/2019)
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation in upper Age Limit : As per Rules
- Senior Manager : Rs. 22,870 to 49,520/-
- Manager : Rs. 17,790 to 45,590/-
- Banking Assistant : Rs. 8,910 to 41,870/-
Name of Cooperative Bank
|Senior Manager||Manager (Manager Apex Bank/CCB)||Banking Assistant||Computer Programmer|
The Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Limited(Apex Bank)
Various District Level Central Cooperative Banks
Vacancy details Total : 715 Post
- Senior Manager : An MBA degree from a university established by law in India or Two years‘ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management with Graduation in any subject or an equivalent degree recognized by the State Government. Knowledge of Computer is compulsory.
- Manager(Manager Apex Bank/CCB) : A Graduate in any subject from a university established by law in India, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government. Knowledge of Computer is compulsory.
- Computer Programmer : B.Tech/BE (Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation) / MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc (IT)
Experience : One year post qualification experience in software development, implementation and operations,Deep knowledge of Networking and RDMS (Relational Database Management System) is compulsory.
- Banking Assistant : A Graduate in any subject from a university established by law in India, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government, Knowledge of Computer is compulsory.
- Stenographer : A Graduate in any subject from a university established by law in India, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government. Knowledge of Computer is compulsory. or 100 words per minute English shorthand and 80 words per minute hindi shorthand and 35 words typing speed per minute in Hindi and 40 words typing speed per minute in English.
Download Admit Card
Exam Date Notice
Check Vacancy Detail